- Construction Health and Safety Agent / Consultant
- Health and Safety Programs for construction sites and companies – Safety Files
- Accident investigation and report writing
- Risk assessments
- Safe work procedures
- Site induction training for SHE Reps
- Health and safety plans
- Health and Safety Consultation
- Basic Traffic control plan (TMP)
- Traffic Control Consultation
- Raymond’s safety services started in 2011 as Weimann Safety and Consultants but due to the relocation of my business partner, I started Raymond’s Safety Services working on my own.
- My strongest traits are that I am self-motivated, goal driven, and can perform well under pressure. I am always open for new ideas and easy to work with, however, I pride myself in being meticulous in everything I do. I trust that the wealth of experience and knowledge gained as a paramedic can be employed successfully and serve as an advantage due to my first-hand experience in how accidents happen and what steps can be taken in order to prevent them from happening as far as possible.
- As you can see my passion lies in the protection of fellow employees and safe working procedures of equipment, machinery and to put safety first.
- Raymond’s Safety Services is now a fully registered company and a BBBEE level 4 contributor, also member with SACPCMP and SAIOSH
- I strive to render the best service you will find in our industry, maintain a very high standard of service delivering and keeping your company and employees safe.
- Developing and implementing hands-on Safety systems to cover all customer needs.
- Committed to bring personal attention to all my customer’s needs and saving costs.
- To be an innovative leader in the field of safety.
- To recognize and respond inventively to the dynamics of change and its influence on development processes.
- To play a constructive and meaningful role in enabling my clients to reach their goal.
To make every project as safe as possible maintaining high standards of safety and zero harm to all involved
|7:00 am - 5:00 pm||7:00 am - 5:00 pm||7:00 am - 5:00 pm||7:00 am - 5:00 pm||7:00 am - 5:00 pm||CLOSED||CLOSED|